St John the Baptist

Saint John the Baptist Anglican Church, of the Southern Archdeaconry in the Parish of Saint Andrews is located in the settlement of Moss Town , Exuma and was established in 1872. It was consecrated on the 16th Feburary, 1903. 

The church celebrates its Patronal Festival on June 24th.

P.O. Box Ex-29093

Queen's Highway

Georgetown, Exuma, The Bahamas

 

Email us at: standrews.anglicanparish@gmail.com

 

Saint Andrew's Parish

SOUTHERN BAHAMAS ARCHDEACONRY

Office: (242) 336-2130

Fax: (242) 336-2057

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

© 2023 by Saint Andrew's Parish