St Mary Magdalene
Saint Mary Magdalene Anglican Church, of the Southern Archdeaconry in the Parish of Saint Andrew is located in Williams Town, Exuma. It was constructed in 1893 and reconstructed ninety years later in 1983. A new church was built by Archdeacon Keith Cartwright and consecrated by The Lord Bishop the Right Reverend Michael H. Eldon on July 20th, 1986.
The church celebrates its Patronal Festival on July 22nd